WEDNESDAYS Are FAIRE DAYS
All Summer Long in Duck!
Every Wednesday for 16 Consecutive Weeks in 2014
May 28 – Aug 27 … 1-6pm
Sep 3 – 10 … 2-5:30pm
Exciting Boutique Shopping & Fine Dining year round plus Faire Days Festival Series 16 consecutive weeks. Every Wednesday afternoon, May 28 – Sep 10, you’ll discover Food, Art, Imagination, Recreation & Entertainment for the entire family in the cool shade of our magnificent tree-lined Courtyard in the heart of Duck NC.
Faire Days Festival Activities for 2014:
• FREE ADMISSION, Family Fun!
• DJ opens most events followed by LIVE BAND EVERY WEEK
• “Ride a Mustang” benefitting Corolla Wild Horse Fund
• Magic Mike Clown & Magician
• Tim the Juggler
• NC Marionette Theatre, Strolling Puppets
• Face Painting Artist for 3 hours
• Ice Cream & Kettle Corn Available at Yellow Dog
• BBQ & Ribs Available at Sooey’s
• Coffee & Pastries Available at TreeHouse Coffee
• Wine & Canapes Available at Elizabeth’s Cafe
• Glitter Tattoo Table at Luxury
• Make Your Own Sand Art at Screen Door
• Make Your Own Sun Catchers at Urban Cottage
• Make Your Own Tiki Mask at Island Attic
• Author Book Signings at Island Bookstore
• Painting Demos by Mike Hart at Beach Gallery
•Activities subject to change, but LIVE MUSIC rain or shine!